Call Us Today for Your Staffing Needs Tomorrow
Available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
Dedicated to provide qualified healthcare professionals whenever, wherever and whatever the need, Nurse Advantage can free you from the chaos and stress associated with personnel shortages. Full-time, part-time, permanent placement or temporary assistance, you’ll get thoroughly screened and evaluated nurses who deeply care about the jobs they do and the people they treat.
Our healthcare professionals are screened and evaluated as follows:
- Physician’s Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Medical Office Personnel
- Cognitive testing based on classification and area of specialty
- Background check and at least two professional references
- Criminal history and sex offender check with VA State Police
- Complete drug screening
- Health certificate or PPD deeming them free from communicable diseases
- Current CPR training were applicable
- License/certification verification with Virginia Department of Health Professions
- Other personnel requirements specific to your unique situation
When to use us:
- Health Care personnel is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For 4, 8, 10 and 12 hour assignments.
- For daily, weekly, temp to perm, contractual, and permanent placement.
Provides highly qualified health professionals to:
- Staff cancellation or call out
- Staff illness/medical leave
- Vacation fill-ins
- Transitions of staff
Nurse Advantage can customize services to meet your needs.
- Nursing Homes
- Physicians’ offices
- Correctional Facilities
"Nurse Advantage has always gone above and beyond keeping their customers happy with frequent site visits and asking their customers to enjoy outside company gatherings. They have a responsive staff that always tries to fill my daily Surgical Suite needs. The staff they have assigned to work at the Suite are professional & easily trainable to meet our needs."
- Darlene D.