Enjoy a restful night of sleep knowing your loved one is getting the private duty care that they deserve
Care Advantage's private nursing makes it possible for you to go home and rest because you can be assured your loved one is in good hands. Some patients need extra attention to make their facility stay more pleasant.
We provide private duty 1 to 1 services for patients while they are in the hospital, nursing homes, and retirement centers.
Our company is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse who offers services endowed with a degree of warmth & attention found only in another human being who truly cares!
Our qualified staff
can assist with:
- One on One Supervision
- Assistance with walking
- Personal Care
- Meal times
Nursing & Medical Care Staff
- Cognitive testing based on area of specialty
- Personal Interview
- Background Check, Criminal History, Sex Offender
- Health Certificate/PPD deeming free of communicable disease
- Skills Assessment
- Professional Reference Checks
All Employees are covered by General, Professional and Bonding Insurance.
Care Advantage Services are available:
• 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• For 2 up to 24 hour assignments
• For daily, weekly, monthly assignments
Care Advantage, Inc. was founded in 1988 by Deborah J. Johnston, R.N. on her perception of the need for highly qualified and professional nursing personnel for services in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, doctors' offices, and other businesses