All About Care has numerous programs that benefit our patients. These programs are designed to increase the health and functional ability of our patients. These evidence-based programs will reduce re-hospitalizations, reduce the number of falls, and improve outcomes. The goal of each visit is to improve patient awareness and educate the patient about symptoms, treatment, and prevention keeping patients safe at home and promoting continuing of care.
Bridge to HomeSM Program
- This program eases the patient’s transition home from the hospital. Patients are still in the recovery process and many require extra assistance with daily activities, especially in the early stages of the process. The Bridge to HomeSM program provides home health aide visits and an emergency home response unit.
Caring for your Heart First – CHF Program
- Heart failure affects nearly 6 million Americans and is the leading cause of hospitalizations in individuals 65 and older. Our CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) program is intended to educate the patient about CHF, its treatment, and teach self-monitoring and management. This program increases the health of our patients with CHF by providing consecutive visits from our CHF nursing team, comprehensive assessment, telephonic symptom management, and more.
- All About Care has been effectively caring for COPD for years and has been improving symptom management and patient safety. This program is developed with Pulmonologist, Dr. Allauddin. With front-loaded visits with decreasing frequency, supplemented by therapy as needed, this program will reduce the chance of hospital readmissions for our patients.
- Over 19 million people are diagnosed every year with diabetes which can be very debilitating if left untreated. It places patients at risk for heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, neuropathy, kidney disease, wounds, and visual deficits. This evidence-based program will reduce re-hospitalizations, reduce falls, and have a decrease in the recurrence of diabetic complications.
Fall Prevention and Balance Program
- Each year, one-third of adults 65 and over experience a fall and 2 million end up in the emergency room. A fall can be a life-changing event leading to hip fractures or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). By assessing fall risks, this program will reduce the number of falls in the patient’s surroundings and reduce the number of fall induced re-hospitalizations.
Memory Care Program
- Our nurses and therapists provide the highest quality of Alzheimer’s care, changing the way people live with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. Our Memory Care Program is intended to increase the health and functional ability of our patients. The All About Care Team receives ongoing training, including a multi-phased safety and caregiving education program.
- Our dedicated team of therapists and nurses will help patients get back to living life again after joint replacement surgery. This evidence-based program will reduce re-hospitalizations, reduce falls, and decrease the chance for complications. The goal of each visit is to progress the patient’s independence by focusing attention on mobility, safety, and patient education. This program helps patients recovering from surgery with nursing and therapy assessments, measurements, strength testing, exercise programs, and more.
- Osteoporosis is a condition that causes bones to become weak and brittle. Most patients can avoid major complications from osteoporosis with a few safety tips and exercises. Along with education, we can help prevent future hospitalizations from occurring by providing effective fall reduction strategies and by developing an appropriate exercise program.
Spine Care Program
- Evidence shows that patients who receive home care after back surgery have less pain and improve faster. Our dedicated team of therapists and nurses will work closely with the surgeon to ensure after-surgery care will be a success. The goal of each visit is to progress the patient’s independence by focusing attention on mobility, reduction in pain, and patient education.
- Stroke is the third leading cause of death in America and the number one cause of adult disability. This evidence-based program will reduce re-hospitalizations, reduce the number of falls, and will decrease the recurrence of CVA. The goal of each visit is to improve patient awareness and educate the patient about symptoms, treatment, and prevention of strokes. This program helps patients recovering from a stroke by including Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy visits, assessments, and testing.
Wound Care Program
- Wound care is a treatment that takes good assessment skills and understanding of how wounds progress. Our nursing team is educated on how to recognize all stages of wounds to ensure each wound is receiving the most appropriate treatment. Our program is intended to improve healing time, reduce re-hospitalizations, and decrease infection and discomfort.
- All About Care patients receive a Medical Alert System. This system is more advanced and versatile than the average Alert System. It offers 24/7 protection, cellular enabled so it works outside of the home, highly water resistant, fall down detection available, and comes in a necklace or belt clip. Patients can press the button at any time; not just for emergencies. Press it for questions about medications, simply not feeling well, feeling lonely or wanting someone to talk to, trouble remembering their next doctor’s appointment, arranging transportation, and anything else. Yes anything; even ordering a pizza! In the event of an emergency, the care center relays critical information to first responders, connecting the patient to All About Care, their physician, family and friends, or 911. Care Connect gives an added sense of security knowing 24/7 help is only a button push away.
Along with these proven programs, we can provide Skilled Nursing and Therapy Services which include but not limited to:
- Skilled Nursing
- Special Needs Care
- Disease Care and Management
- Disease specific care plans for Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Arthritis, COPD, Diabetes, MS, Parkinson’s, Stroke Osteoporosis, Heart Disease, Hospice, and more
- Medical Social Work
- Diabetic Care & Education
- IV Administration
- Pain Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Cardiac Disease Management
- Ostomy Care & Training
- Bowel & Bladder Retraining
- Respiratory Care
- Cancer Treatment Support
- Phlebotomy/Lab Services
- Durable Medical Equipment Home Safety Evaluations
- Tube Feeding
- Vital Signs Check
- Blood Sugar Check
- Therapy Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
-Dysphagia (Swallowing) Therapy
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Post Stroke Rehab
- Fine Motor Skills Exercise
- Gait Training
- Wheelchair Mobility Training
- Bed Mobility & Transfer Training
- Promoting Independence in Bathing & Dressing
- Breathing Control & Energy Conservation Techniques
Our Personal Care division, Care Advantage, has additional programs that can coincide with these All About Care programs.