Call Us Today for Your Staffing Needs Tomorrow
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Dedicated to provide qualified healthcare professionals whenever, wherever, for whatever the need may be, Nurse Advantage can free you from the chaos and stress associated with personnel shortages. Full-time, part-time, permanent placement, or temporary assistance – you’ll get thoroughly screened and evaluated nurses who deeply care about the jobs they do and the people they treat.
- Physician’s Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Medical Office Personnel
Our healthcare professionals are screened and evaluated as follows:
- Cognitive testing based on classification and area of specialty
- Background check and at least two professional references
- Criminal history and sex offender check with VA State Police
- Complete drug screening
- Health certificate or PPD deeming them free from communicable diseases
- Current CPR training were applicable
- License/certification verification with Virginia Department of Health Professions
- Other personnel requirements specific to your unique situation
- Health Care personnel is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For 4, 8, 10, and 12 hour assignments.
- For daily, weekly, temp to perm, contractual, and permanent placement.
When to use us:
- Staff cancellation or call out
- Staff illness/medical leave
- Vacation fill-ins
- Transitions of staff
Provides highly qualified health professionals to:
- Nursing Homes
- Physicians’ offices
- Correctional Facilities
Nurse Advantage can customize services to meet your needs.
I have come to rely on Nurse Advantage since I do not have a part-time RN. They have consistently sent me professional, well-qualified, flexible, and friendly Registered Nurses to fill in on days that a part-time nurse is needed.
We have used Nurse Advantage as our preferred provider of temporary nursing staff since June, 2004, and have found their personnel to be dependable and reliable. Nurse Advantage has always strived to meet the needs of the PHS Virginia contract with qualified and dependable individuals. In addition, they have worked closely with two sites with daily staff planning and scheduling.