Nowhere is the Health Care personnel shortage more noticeable than when it comes to the efficient operation of your medical business. Peak workloads, vacations, maternity fill-ins and staff illnesses often prevent you from providing your patients with the quality of care they deserve. We provide highly qualified health care personnel whether it’s part-time, full-time, permanent placement or temporary assistance.
Nurse Advantage has stringent screening and hiring practices and can provide additional screening to ensure compliance with your hiring. Our carefully screened employees are highly skilled professionals who care deeply about the jobs they do and the people they treat.
Our specialty is recognizing that Health Care professionals have areas of expertise based on training and years of experience. ALL personnel are tested according to experience, background, and training prior to placement for assignments.
- Health Care personnel are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For 4, 8, 10 and 12 hour assignments.
- For daily, weekly, temp to perm, contractual, and permanent placement.
- Permanent placement for positions is offered with a 30-day guarantee.
Provides highly qualified health professionals to:
- Nursing Homes
- Physicians’ offices
- Correctional Facilities
- …and more!
Our Qualified Health Care Professionals Include:
- Physician’s Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medical Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Mental Health Technicians
- Medical Office Personnel
- …and more!
All Nurse Advantage employees are thoroughly screened and evaluated to include the following:
- All of our health care providers are licensed, bonded, and insured. All employees are covered by General, Professional, Bonding Insurance, and Workers’ Compensation. Cognitive testing based on classification and area of their specialty.
- Personal interview to evaluate professional and personal motivational levels
- Background check to include two professional references
- Criminal history/sex offender check with the Virginia State Police
- Drug screening (includes 10 panel + alcohol)
- Health certificate or PPD ensuring absence of communicable diseases
- Current CPR training where applicable
- License/Certification verification with the Department of Health Professionals
- Orientation or License Verification with Primary Handbook covering J.C.A.H.O. requirements to include fire and safety
- HHS/OIG and GSA search
- We can also meet your requirements!
- Flexible contract scheduling for 16, 24 and 40 hours per week for 2, 4, 6, and up to 52 weeks.
Nurse Advantage office staff is comprised of experienced leaders in the industry. Just like our care services, our office staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. You can expect a prompt and professional response to all of your service needs.
Serving: Albemarle, Buckingham, Charles City, Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Chester, Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Dinwiddie, Emporia, Farmville, Fluvanna, Gloucester, Goochland, Greene, Hampton, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell, James City, King and Queen, Louisa, Madison, Mechanicsville, Nelson, New Kent, Newport News, Norfolk, Orange, Petersburg, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Powhatan, Prince George, Richmond, Smithfield, Spotsylvania, Suffolk, Surry, Virginia Beach, West Point, Williamsburg, York and Surrounding Areas.