Personal Care Aide Training Class
Are you looking to join the health care field? Are you a veteran, stay at home mom, retiree, bus driver, teacher, or just someone wanting to make a difference? Don’t have the certification yet… No worries! Care Advantage offers Personal Care Aide (PCA) classes at locations across the state.
We offer Personal Care Aide Training Classes to teach you how to assist patients with activities of daily living.
Care Advantage offers employment to all promising and successful PCAs upon completion and graduation from the PCA class.
YOU MUST SUBMIT:
- Letter of Intent stating why you would like to become a Personal Care Aide
- $300 (call the office near you for specific rates)
- Payment plans as well as scholarships may be available
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- All information must be submitted with payment prior to the start of class
- Arrive on time daily
- Wear nursing scrubs
- Have a professional appearance and attitude
- Be ready to learn
Location and Contact Information:
7239 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
10043 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
3201 Hungary Spring Rd
Henrico, VA 23228
Colonial Heights, VA 23834