The Care Advantage culture
is now in Northern Virginia
What happens when you spend decades building a culture that is dedicated to providing the best possible in-home care?
You create a level of attention and service that delivers peace of mind to both the client and their family. That’s why we are honored to grow the Care Advantage family in Northern Virginia.
By welcoming Capital City Nurses into the fold we have added strength and depth to our caregiving family. Working together, our collective skill sets ensures we deliver exceptional care services to the local communities of Northern Virginia and beyond.
Here are just a few of the great things that
come along with being part of Care Advantage:
- PHYSICIAN LED CARE: Our Northern Virginian locations are guided by the knowledge and expertise of our own Medical Director. Their commitment and input have been integral to enhancing the client experience we deliver daily.
- ACCESS TO INNOVATIVE PROGRAMS, OPTIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES: By being part of the Care Advantage family, people will now have more resources at their disposal to deliver an even richer level of care.
- INCREASED RESOURCES AS VIRGINIA’S LARGEST HOME CARE PROVIDER: Highly trained caregivers, with an in-house care service center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- NO CONTRACTS: At Care Advantage we’ve always worked hard to remove any hurdles between a person who needs our help and delivering the care they need. One of the ways we do that is by having no contracts for you to sign. We’re there when you need us.
- HIGH TECH, HIGH TOUCH: Care Advantage is known for providing a more advanced level of personal care. Now Ready Hands Home Care, Amaisa Home Care and Allegiance Home Care will have access to technologies that are designed to enhance the client’s care experience and by making things simple. Clients can access the information they need in real time helping bring peace of mind to family and loved ones.